Spaghetti (zucchini spaghetti) & Meat Sauce. Threw together with items at the house: ground beef, chopped onion, canned tomatoes, black olives, garlic, zucchini noodles. Topped with some fresh basil from the porch.
Mulligatawny Soup. One of my favorite meals. Used butter instead of ghee, 3 celery stalks instead of 1, and 3 carrots instead of 2. Omitted white basmati rice but may cook some to have with leftovers.
Sweet Korean Paleo Chicken Thighs with Cauliflower Rice. Put into marinade on Wednesday night. One of Ryan’s favorite meals.
Easy Breakfast Casserole. Only using 1lb meat and shredding sweet potato with food processor.
Maple Rosemary Whipped Yams Topped with Cinnamon Candied Pecans for office potluck
Sprouts shopping list (weekly ad)
- Ground beef (1 lb)*
- Ground pork or sausage (1 lb)
- Chicken thighs (4 lbs or more; on sale $1.59/lb)
- Chicken breasts (1 package; on sale $1.59/lb)
- Green onions (1 bunch)
- Celery (1 bunch; on sale $.69/bunch)
- Carrots (1 bag)
- Sweet potato (8; on sale $.69/llb)
- Potatoes (2 lbs; 5 lb bag on sale for $.69)
- Onions (4)
- Pink lady apples (4; on sale $.88/lb)
- Zucchini (2)*
- Lemon (1)
- Fresh rosemary (Trader Joe’s)
- Coconut milk (3 cans) Trader Joe’s
- Maple syrup (1 bottle) Trader Joe’s
- Chicken broth (2 cartons)
- Coconut sugar (¼ cup) Trader Joe’s if can’t buy in bulk from Sprouts
- Pecan halves (3 cups) Trader Joe’s?
Need but have at home
Onion (1), canned tomatoes, fresh basil, black olives, bay leaves, garlic cloves, garam masala, curry powder, turmeric, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, salt, pepper, cilantro, honey, gochujang, coconut aminos, sesame oil, sesame seeds, fresh ginger, salt, pepper, coconut oil, fresh rosemary, fresh thyme, fresh sage, cayenne, frozen peas, cinnamon, vanilla extract, maple sugar