Pictures are taken right before we eat, so they’re not pretty but real life.
Instant Pot Indian Chicken Curry on basmati rice with side salad.
Beef Tinaktak on cauliflower rice with side salad.
Poulet Au Vinaigre (skinless chicken thighs with shallots in red wine vinegar).
Sprouts shopping list (weekly ad)
- Ground beef (1lb; grass fed on sale for $3.99/lb) or Ground turkey (cheaper at Trader Joe’s)
- Chicken thighs (large package; on sale $1.49/lb)
- Green beans (1½ lbs; on sale $.68/lb)
- Green cabbage (1 small head)
- Cilantro (1 bunch)
- Parsley (1 bunch)
- Serrano peppers (2)
- Jalapenos (20)
- Fresno pepper (red jalapeno, 2)
- Eggplant (1 medium, 1 ½ lbs; on sale $.68 each)
- Yellow onions (many)
- Shallots (3 large)
- Gold potatoes (2-3 medium, 1½ lbs)
- Grape tomatoes (2 dry pints; on sale $.98/each)
- Mint (may be cheaper at Trader Joe’s or Super Cao Nguyen)
- Sour cream (only need 2 tbsp; we’d prob use plain Greek yogurt more)
- Limes (4)
- Coconut milk (1 can; cheaper at Trader Joe’s)
- Fire roasted diced tomatoes (1 14-oz can)
- Basmati rice (may be cheaper in bulk section?)
- Avocado oil (1 bottle; cheaper at Trader Joe’s)
- Dry white wine (Megan to get some chard)
Need but have at home
Cilantro, chicken thighs, salt, garam masala, onion masala, water, cumin seeds, oil, ghee, pepper, paprika, turmeric, cayenne, coconut aminos, ground ginger, granulated garlic, chicken breasts (in freezer), garlic cloves, fish sauce, white pepper, coconut palm sugar, apple cider vinegar, carrots, bag of frozen cauliflower rice, red wine vinegar, chicken broth, honey, tomato paste, butter