Instant Pot Curried Cream of Broccoli Soup topped with leftover pulled pork. Use plenty of broccoli. This soup is simple and comforting.
Instant Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Soup. Holy hell, it’s good. It’s a crowd-pleaser and makes a ton of food. Used more celery and carrots than it called for. Perfect for holidays. Dessert: Instant Pot Peppermint Rice Pudding.
Leftover Chicken and Wild Rice.
Leftover Turnip Soup
Sprouts shopping list (weekly ad)
- Chicken thighs (large package, need 3+ lbs; on sale $1.99/lb)
- Broccoli florets (1½ lbs)
- Leeks (3)
- Green onions (1 bunch)
- Celery (1 head)
- Onions (3)
- Shallots (2)
- Potatoes (big bag of russet)
- Serrano peppers (2)
- Portabello mushrooms (8oz)
- Whole milk (24 oz)
- Chicken broth (3 cartons, low sodium)
- Coconut milk (2 cans)
- Peppermint extract
- Candy canes
- Wild rice (1 cup from bulk section)
- Basmati rice (½ cup from bulk section)
Need but have at home
Ghee, ghost pepper curry powder, salt,pepper, apple (1), water, sugar, carrots, garlic, fresh thyme, fresh sage, crushed red pepper flakes, olive oil, turnips (4), bay leaves (2), red lentils (1 cup), lemons (2), nutmeg