Grilled chicken breasts with caprese salad
Sriracha Mayo Roasted Chicken with arugula salad (with radishes, black olives & olive oil/lemon juice dressing). Chicken is new recipe.
Peruvian Grilled Chicken with roasted broccoli. Chicken is new recipe.
Green Eggs and Ham Shashuka with Lemon Dill Pesto. Super easy to make. Fantastic flavor.
Crispy Carnitas salad bowls. This is a go-to when pork loin roasts are on sale.
Leftovers or Instant Pot Black Eyed Pea Curry over cauliflower rice
Sprouts shopping list (weekly ad)
- Mozzarella (or from Trader Joe’s)
- Pork loin roast (3lbs; on sale $1.99/lb)
- Whole chicken (4-5lbs)
- Chicken (4 lbs dark meat; on sale $1.49/lb)
- Chicken breasts (large package; on sale $1.99/lb)
- Green leafy lettuce (1 head)
- Broccoli crowns (1½ lbs-ish)
- Kale (2 bunches)
- Parsley (1 bunch)
- Cilantro (2 bunches)
- Radishes (1 bunch)
- Cauliflower (1 head)
- Onion (3)
- Ginger root (big piece)
- Tomatoes (8)
- Serrano peppers (2)
- Jalapenos (8)
- Arugula (or from Trader Joe’s)
- Limes (3)
- Lemons (2)
- Oranges (2)
- Pre-peeled garlic cloves (or from Trader Joe’s)
- Salsa (or from Trader Joe’s)
Need but have at home
Apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, kosher salt, garlic cloves (11), coconut oil, smoked paprika, ground cumin, ancho chili powder, Mexican chili powder, olive oil, organic mayo, Sriracha, black olives, fresh dill, sea salt, crushed red pepper, eggs, kale (2 bunches), ham (½ cup; in freezer), fresh basil, balsamic vinegar, pepper, oregano, chili powder, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, ghee, dried black eyed peas, avocado oil, turmeric, cayenne, garam masala, water, Greek yogurt